Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Tagged

OK, this blog tat am writin, courtesy Tsu, is a baton in the serial game (in blogs) that someone initiated. And to respect the vettiness of that initiator, am spendin a few nickels of my own vetti time. This is like that electronic rain r d nuclear fission reaction that you studied in ur 11th grade - never gona end unless ppl get bored. For every blog, therez a trigger of 8 blogs. o god! wat an ingenious idea to ... bla bla bla ..

Rules are:


       * Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.

       * People who are tagged need to write posts in their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.

       * At the end of your post, you need to choose eight people to pass along the baton and list their names.

ok, here I go .. umm, leme start thnkn ..

1. I have exterme mood swings and crave for love like a baby. I love the outdoors, I am damn good if I have company and evil if I don't. I have a bloated ego, and respect only those who respect me. You may choose to call this attitude ;) n kno wat, it probably is. There is an exception to this and that will be my girlfriend, whoever happens to be it.

2. I have a secret crush and I do not know if I should move ahead or not - well, ahem, the crush is perennial, the gal whom it is targeted towards, usually gets committed/married soon after (if god chooses to be cruel, it wud have already been past), ofcourse to some other villian.

3. I love music, java and coffee - my standard tagline; three things that keep me jiving. I do not like Aishwarya Rai, back-biters and bitter guard. I do not boil maggi, I cook and fry it.

4. I learnt violin as a kid - for 6 years. And then lost touch, planning to start my classes again.

5. My school principal slapped me when I was in the 12th grade. That was for a proxy attendance my friend gave for me :D. Well, I did have the pleasure of naming him and getting him slapped too. And it just gets better - My first sem English ma'm called me a pervert. Trust me, I have no clue how she found out.

6. Believe it or not, I wanted to do a phD in thermodynamics.

7. Math.random() always returns a positive double value greater than or equal to 0.0 and less than 1.0, irrespecitve of whether God calls it or I call it.

8. I am a good boy, well, usually ..

Now, I pass on the baton to you guys, the chosen six, to carry forward the light that has been held high so far by the knights, who have given their selfless time and mind to ... bla bla bla ..

1. Bhuvana

2. Vinod

3. VP

4. Sudhir

5. Swarna

6. CVR

Well, that's all about I could muster without a coffee. People who want to get d batons on their self-interest may write and leme kno abt it, i shal add d links here :D. am off for a coffee break ..

revealed too much,
keep smilin,
sravan

5 Comments:

Blogger Anu said...

aiyooo damn funny post man.. naanum konjam yosichu yeludhirkanum!!! jaaava va??? hmmm ok !!! pavam sem teacher.. adhe nenachu pricipal slapped u b4 !!!

7:03 AM  
Blogger sravan said...

never late, edit urs ;). lol, seriously, i have no clue how she found out my pervert capabilities :P. namam potu samatha first bench la ukkandha bodhe indha reaction .. he he he!

7:16 AM  
Blogger CVR said...

//namam potu samatha first bench la ukkandha bodhe indha reaction .. he he he! //

adhu onnum illa nanba!! ellam unnoda thiruttu muzhi panra vela!! :P

BTW,You know i already wrote on 5 weird things abt me!!
check this out! :-)

http://cvrintamil.blogspot.com/2007/03/blog-post_4653.html

10:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehehe.. secret crush..
i know.. i know..
ppl can approach me for more details..

9:40 AM  
Blogger sravan said...

no brother no no no! am ur besssshhhhttttt frnd !!! :D

11:28 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home