Friday, September 21, 2007

Tears of solitude

I sit by the window,
Transparent as the glass,
The black blanket of sky echoing my thought,
Storm across the ocean raging into my mind,
Breaking the silence as she broke my heart.

I sit by the window,
Oblivious to the blinding pain, the cut wrist,
Perspicacity dwindling with every passing second,
Perception no more a clear thought, there I see,
The soft lips and the stone heart blend,
Open hands and curved lips calling me.

I sit by the window,
Not a word spoken, no gratitude expressed,
And I let her go because the wind can’t stay,
Though it leaves behind wounds that hurt,
Phantasms that drift, anger that kills,
Eyes of tears and broken windmills.

I sit by the window,
No hands to hold, no smiles to cherish,
No breath to kiss, no love to live,
Last of mortality leaving the heaving lungs,
A desperate tear clinging to desolate eyes,
I realize dying moments are the blissful ones ..
At last the storm has swelled to its possible high,
I look out the glass one last time,
Tears of solitude pouring from the sky.

7 Comments:

Blogger Balaji Ramnath said...

Nenja Nakkita machi...

2:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow.. wat do i say... tht was perfect.. ennayum azha vachitaa poo.. :-) hope u know who dis is.. ;-)

5:59 AM  
Blogger Vijay N S said...

No words to describe it...awesome...

1:57 AM  
Blogger Anu said...

wow! uve really expressed hurt and broken heart "syndrome"(I am extremely unromantic so forgive me) very very well without sounding like a loser (refer to first bracket again)
brilliant... I needed dictionary for this one!!! :)
No breath to kiss, no love to live
love this line!!!

5:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

clap clap clap clap clap! :)

9:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Empty lanes dont remind me of the past walks
Endless journeys into my heart dont remind me of the past
Rooms filled with memories dont haunt me
I am not lonely..I am cured
Memories have become friends
Dreams knock my door every night
I am not lonely anymore..
No soul torments my inner peace
Its only me everywhere
The endless music plays in my ears
My life sways to the dance of existence
I have learnt to focus on the moment
The beautiful wind doesnt fire up the jealousy in my heart
The empty skies filled with blue
Deepens the happiness of living
If loneliness is a disease ..I am cured..
No desire creeps in me
A part of me which is already dead had disappeared
I am not lonely anymore
The stars tell me unending stories
The dark black above my head fills me with peace
Constellations have become gifts from the past
I dont need this unending pain
Its high time I let the tides leave
The moon with its brightness leave me puzzled
I am not lonely anymore...
I am not lonely anymore.....

12:50 AM  
Blogger priya said...

xcllnt feelings of a heart framed
to wordz!! great go!!

2:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home