Tuesday, March 28, 2006

How I wish am a Stateless Session Bean

How I wish am a Stateless Session Bean,
With a face so cute and a sense so keen.
No sweet memoirs to think 'n' cheer,
But more important,
No bad hurts to woe and fear.

How I wish am a stateless Session Bean,
With a face of smile and a robe of jean.
Get reset 'n' start afresh every time,
And hence,
Anger of the last state, I don't mime.

How I wish am a stateless Session Bean,
With a smell of rose and a beauty queen.
No carryovers or memory or false wrappers,
On the other hand,
Full of methods, all with useful purpose.

How I wish am a stateless Session Bean,
With a life of freak and an age of teen.
Harshness of yester gets lost after the end
And the today,

Will proceed with a happy new trend.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

nee ezhuthuniya?

2:35 AM  
Blogger sravan said...

aamam, nandhan ezhudhinen.

10:09 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home