Thursday, March 02, 2006

Angels and Demons

Though it might be a bit late, I finished reading Angels and Demons only today. The plot of religious symbolism is pretty much the same as DaVinci Code, but what struck me was the idea of equality of God and Science.

Many points said in the book agreed with what I perceive as God. My blog Science, Nature and God talks about the same issues that Dan Brown addresses and I felt increasingly anxious as I read the initial pages. It was nice to know scientists like Galileo and artists like Bernini thought on the same line.

'God, Buddha, The Force, Yahweh, the Singularity, the Unicity point - call it whatever you like - the result is the same. Science and religion support the same truth - pure energy is the father of creation' - Dan Brown

Science, God and Nature are three parallel paths approaching the same unit source of light - the light that is bound in the cone governed by these 3 co-ordinates, the light which we are not meant to understand, the light which when understood makes us God! More about this here.

Angels and Demons might not be a page-turning thriller like DaVinci Code, but it definitely reinforced some of my beliefs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home