Saturday, May 09, 2009

On AIR

Well, I went on AIR yesterday. Not in the parachute way, AIR here is All India Radio. I recited some of my tamil poems in the Bangalore AM 'Sneha Bharati' programme.

It was a wonderful experience. First of sorts, seeing the audio visual controls, I couldn't believe it was happening. The recording went through fine with the first take last month, and when I heard it yesterday, it was initially funny listening to my own voice broadcasted over the radio. But then, I got used to it, so I hope about the other listeners too :).

Anyway, it was a wonderful experience; a good break from an otherwise monotonous Bangalore life.

3 Comments:

Blogger Anu said...

wow!!! how come u did that? and did someone record it? I want to listen to it!! :)

My famous friend :)

2:34 PM  
Blogger CVR said...

Congrats :)

6:56 AM  
Blogger Jayanthi said...

so Tamil-aiyum vidalaiya...I'm happy for you bro...

2:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home